Saturday, May 22, 2010
Addax Petroleum Development (Nig) Limited invites qualified candidates for its 2009/2010 National Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme in Nigeria.
All Candidates must:
1. be a Nigerian
2. be a registered, full time 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution
3. have 5 ‘O′ level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants MUST submit an application with ALL the following information:
2. Other Names
4. Functional Email address and phone number
And attach scanned copies of the original:
1. Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
2. SSCE/GCE O’level certificate
3. Evidence of state of origin/local government
4. School ID card or National ID or Driver’s license or international passport.
An aptitude test for all applicants will be conducted at the following centres on a later date that shall be communicated to successful applicants through their email addresses.
Applicants should therefore indicate their preferred centre for the test on their applications:
1. ABUJA 2. CALABAR 3. LAGOS 4. PORT HARCOURT 5. OWERRI
All applications should be submitted with scanned copies of credentials through the following email addresses not later than Friday, May 28, 2010
Applications from North East geographical zone -
Email address: CRL1@addaxpetroleum.com
Applications from North West geographical zone -
Email address: CRL2@addaxpetroleum.com
Applications from North Central geographical zone -
Email address: CRL3@addaxpetroleum.com
Applications from South West geographical zone -
Email address: CRL4@addaxpetroleum.com
Applications from South East geographical zone -
Email address: CRL5@addaxpetroleum.com
Applications from South South geographical zone -
Email address: CRL6@addaxpetroleum.com
DEADLINE; MAY 28, 2010.