Thursday, July 7, 2011
NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2011
Study Subjects: Any (Engineering, Medicine, Computer Science/Technology, Geology, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences)
Scholarship Level: PostGraduate studies (masters or PhD)
Eligibility (General Conditions):
1. Applicants must be indigenes of Niger delta
2. You must have been given admission into any recognized foreign university for Post Graduate studies (masters or PhD) in Engineering, Medicine, sciences, etc.
3. You must provide a recommendation letter 4rm either a recognized chief or trad ruler, high court judge, L.G.A. chairman, House of rep member, senator etc.
4. For MSc must be less than 30yrs and for PhD., less than 35 years.
5. For MSc., you must have at least a 2.2 from a reputable university.
6. For PhD., a masters degree from a reputable university.
Scan copies of the following documents before you start the application:
1. Your admission letter.
2. Local Government Identification.
3. Passport photograph.
4. Degree certificates
5. Recommendation/Attestation from any of the listed personalities in (#3) above.
Scholarship Open for international students: No
Scholarships Open for students of following countries: Nigeria (Niger Delta)
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2011
CLICK HERE TO APPLY