Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for taught Master’s courses only. All courses undertaken must
be demonstrably relevant to the economic, social or technological development of the candidate’s home country. Awards are available at participating institutions in the UK only.
1. be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a developing Commonwealth country, and not
currently be living or studying in a developed country (please see the Shared Scholarships
prospectus for a list of eligible countries)
2. hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level
3. be sufficiently fluent in English to pursue the course
4. have not previously studied for one year or more in a developed country
5. be able to confirm in writing that neither they or their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course of study
6. be willing to confirm that they will return to their home country as soon as their period of
study is complete
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
DEADLINE: 17th May 2012.