Friday, May 25, 2012
2012/2013 Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
The purpose of the scholarship is to promote academic excellence amongst undergraduates in tertiary instituitions in Rivers state AND the rest of the country.
All applicants should include the following attachments:
- Scanned passport sized photographs
- Scanned copy of JAMB and University admission letters
- Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO/GCE O' Levels or A' Level results
- Scanned copy of School identity card
- Scanned copy of Letter of identification from Local Government of origin.
Please note that only qualified applicants shall be short-listed for the selection tests.
Applicants are advised to check the NLNG web page for the short list from Monday, 18 June, 2012 to Friday, 20th July, 2012.
The following candidates need not apply: - Beneficiaries of other scholarship schemes - Second (2nd) to Final year students - Part time students
Entry closes on Friday , 15 June 2012
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Posted by Olsey Consult
Labels: 2012, company, lng, nigeria, nlng, oil, Scholarship, student, undergraduate