Scholarship worth:N 200,000
The MTN Nigeria Foundation Science and Technology Scholarship has been on for some years. Applicants are to read the terms and conditions before applying. The aptitude test for the MTN Nigeria Foundation Scholarship 2012/2013 would be conducted in three centers, North, East and West. 1500 students would be shortlisted for the aptitude test.
After the aptitude test, 500 successful students out of the 1500 who sat for the MTN foundation scholarship examination would be selected for the 2012/2013 MTN scholarship awards. The scholarship is also renewable if a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or second class upper maintained.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
Please read carefully before completing this form. Be sure that the information you provide is accurate.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University
- Current Beneficiaries of the MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship award are not eligible to apply
- The MTN Foundation reserves the right to cancel or suspend a scholarship award if it is discovered that an applicant /awardee provided false information.
- Names of successful candidates will be published in National Dailies
- Closing date for receipt of application is Monday, October 29, 2012.
- Please note that all information provided will be verified and persons with fraudulent information will be held accountable.