The first round of the competition was awarded in 2011 with 1200 successful businesses.
Here comes 2013 YouWiN.
GRANT: You can win between 1 Million and 10 Million Naira to fund your business ideas.
Introducing YouWin 3!
The 2013 YouWIN Business competition (third edition) has now been officially launched by the Presidency today, 25th November 2013, for both men and women entrepreneurs in Nigeria (between ages 18 and 40.)
Step 1: See Who is Eligible to Apply
To be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria
- You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 40 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required)
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification
- Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
- Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution
- You must prepare an innovative business concept summary
YouWin Official Site
Stage One Deadline: February 14, 2014.
UPDATE (2nd April 2014): LIST OF 6000 STAGE ONE WINNERS (Congratulations!)
Kindly Click Here to Visit and Like our Facebook Page or follow us on TWITTER (@scholarshipNG) for prompt updates on more opportunities.