The Awards are for Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) studies.
What are the benefits?
The participating countries are responsible for the tuition and accommodation, while Nigeria government takes care of the following;
- $500 monthly for supplementation
- $250 yearly for warm clothing
- $200 yearly for Health Insurance
- $500 yearly for medical scholars only
- $1000 for PG research grant yearly
- N100,000 – Take off for PG scholars
- N60,000 – Take off for UG scholars
CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND TO APPLY
INTERVIEW & RESULT COLLATION DATES: Monday March 11th to Friday 15th 2013.
Kindly visit and like our Facebook Page and follow us on TWITTER (@scholarshipNG) for updates.