The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited is offering Agip 2012/2013 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme for Undergraduate Nigerian 100 level Students
Accepted Subject Areas?
1. National Merit Award.: Only candidates studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible.
2. Host Community merit Award: (for students from Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers states,) other fields of study may be considered.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for its 2012/2013 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
Categories of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities
- National Merit Award: For applicants from non-host communities
Who is eligible to apply?
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application.
- Only indigenes of NAOC host communities in Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers states SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only candidates studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Dependants of employees of NAOC, AENR and NAE
Monetary financial aid
How long will sponsorship last? As determined by the sponsor
To be taken at (country): Nigerian tertiary institutions
Application Deadline: 17th February 2013
How to Apply
To qualify for consideration applicants must complete their online application and verify their application details on or before 17th February 2013
All applicants for Host Communities Merit Award MUST attach current (2013–2014) Letters of Identification duly signed by:
• the current (2013) Chairman and Secretary of his/her CDC
• bona-fide traditional/paramount ruler of the community; and,
• the current (2013) Local Government Chairman or the Secretary
Before you start this application
- Ensure you have clear scanned copies of all your documents.
- Ensure you name these scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
- Ensure you upload these documents carefully when asked to
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ level result
- Relevant letters of identification
- Jamb Result
Sponsors: Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC), Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/Phillips Joint Venture
Aptitude Test for the Agip Scholarship
An Aptitude Test for the applicants in both Categories of Award will be conducted at centers in the following cities:
- Port Harcourt
Kindly visit and like our Facebook Page and follow us on TWITTER (@scholarshipNG) for updates.