The British Council will administer the NLNG Scholarships for Nigerian graduates to study for masters degree in the UK for September 2014 intake.
Apply for a Masters scholarship to study in the UK
Accepted Subject Areas
The scholarship is for courses of study in the areas of engineering, geosciences, environmental sciences, management sciences, medicine and law.
About NLNG Scholarship
The Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) group is offering 10 graduate students the chance to study for a Masters qualification at a UK university from September 2014. The NLNG Scholarship, currently administered by the British Council, funds your study and contributes towards your living expenses for the duration of your Masters degree.
To partake in this scholarship program, you should start taking the necessary steps to prepare for admission to a UK University
Scholarship Offered Since: 2012
Scholarship Type: Masters Scholarship in UK for Nigerian graduates
Who is eligible?
- You must be 30 years of age or younger at the time of applying
- You must have completed your NYSC programme (or be finishing in early 2013)
- Limited to graduates with a first class or upper second class degree.
What are the benefits?
The scholarship will fund your study and contributes towards your living expenses for the duration of your Masters degree
How long will sponsorship last? For the duration of the one year masters scholarship
Eligible Countries; Nigeria
To be taken at (country): UK Universities
Scholarship application will open in November 2013
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
Applications for 2014 scholarships open in November 2013.
- Applicants are encouraged to identify and apply independently to the universities of their choice, so that they can secure a conditional place as early as possible. However, British Council will help scholarship winners find a course and university should they not already be accepted at the first choice institution.
- Applicants should meet the admissions requirements of the university they plan to study at before applying for the scholarship
- Applicants who are shortlisted will be required to take an IELTS test to measure their level of English ability. Find out more about taking IELTS with British Council.
The Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG)
Kindly visit and like our Facebook Page and follow us on TWITTER (@scholarshipNG) for updates.