Criteria for Application
- Applicants must be an indigene of any of the following Odu'a states: Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti.
- Applicants must be in their second year or above and must have a good record of conduct (OMOLUABI) in the University. Candidate found to be involved in any misconduct, cultism or misdemeanor will have his/her application cancelled.
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of second class upper division.
- Applicants must currently be an undergraduate student in a
Nigerian Federal or State University and must be studying any of the
- Agricultural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Technology or Engineering Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
- Environmental Sciences
How to Apply
Interested candidates should click the below link:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Only successful candidates would be notified through their email addresses and Phone Numbers for an aptitude/selection test.
Application Deadline: 8th April 2013
Kindly visit and like our FACEBOOK Fan Page and follow us on TWITTER (@scholarshipNG) for updates.