The candidates were invited via SMSs and emails.
The Aptitude test will hold on Saturday, 10th August 2013 at the venues attached to the invitations sent by mail. All shortlisted candidates are expected tocheck their emails for test details.
You will be prompted to logon to https://sws.nlng.com/Undgrad/ with your username and password to print your photo card.
Required Documents for the NLNG Scholarship Aptitude test:
Please not that you are expected to come with the following:
i.) Writing Materials
ii.) Original Letter of Invitation From NLNG
iii.) Original Jamb/University Admission letter
iv.) Original WAEC result
v.) School ID card
Scholarship Assessment Test Centres (if you received an email, kindly show up with required evidence.)
Test Date again is Saturday 10th August 2013.
1. PORT HARCOURT A - Las Mall, 9 Rumukalagbor Link Road, Elekahia, Port Harcourt
2. PORT HARCOURT B - ICT Centre, Rivers State University of Science & Technology (R.S.U.S.T), Nkpolu-Orowoukwo, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt
3. PORT HARCOURT C - Post Graduate Hall, Rivers State University of Science & Technology (R.S.U.S.T), Nkpolu-Orowoukwo, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt
4. LAGOS- Nigeria Law School, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
5. ABUJA- National Universities Commission (NUC), Maitama, Abuja.
Test Format: As usual, those registered on our "BOOST IT" database should contact us for NLNG Aptitude test format.
We wish you all success.
Kindly Click Here to Visit and Like our Facebook Page or follow us on TWITTER (@scholarshipNG) for prompt updates on more opportunities.