Applications for the 2014-2015 Chevening Scholarships, the prestigious global scholarship program of the UK government is now open.
Scholarships will support over 600 established or emerging leaders from 118 countries worldwide. They are typically for a one-year Master’s degree in any subject and at any of the UK’s leading universities.
The programme is a United Kingdom government’s scholarship programme, funded by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. Scholars are hand-picked by British Embassies and High Commissions throughout the world, sometimes in partnership with sponsoring organization.
- be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country, with the intent to return there at the end of the period of study;
- hold a degree that is equivalent to at least an upper second-class honors degree in the UK;
- achieve the minimum Chevening English language requirement;
- have completed at least two years’ work or equivalent experience before applying for a Chevening Scholarship;
- be able to obtain the correct visa, and receive an unconditional offer from a UK university.
1. A monthly stipend, travel to and from your country via an approved route,
2. An arrival and excess baggage allowance
3. A thesis or dissertation grant
4. The cost of an entry clearance visa and tuition fees (a global tuition fee cap of £12,000 will apply for MBA courses).
Applications for 2014-2015 Chevening Scholarships in Nigeria are now open and will close on 8 November 2013.
Applications for the 2014-15 Chevening Scholarships must be submitted online (CLICK HERE)
LIST OF 2013 WINNERS FROM NIGERIA
Kindly Click Here to Visit and Like our Facebook Page or follow us on TWITTER (@scholarshipNG) for prompt updates on more opportunities.
Post a Comment
Add your comment