Application form for the scholarships can be downloaded here. Completed application form, along with an attached coloured passport photograph of the applicant should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Criteria for Award
Potential beneficiaries must:
- Be entering into a Master’s programme in Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine
- Possess a 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Have completed the NYSC programme
- Be no more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
- Provide identification documents from their L.G.A.s
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2014 if selected
The application form is to be completed and submitted along with a coloured recent passport photo of the applicant. Documents are not to be attached to the form as these will not be accepted. Applications into the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme will be received only via email at email@example.com. Exceptions will be given only to applicants with ‘special needs’.
Please note that due to the large number of applications, we are unable to enter into correspondence with applicants and will contact only those who are successfully shortlisted.
Application deadline is midnight on Friday, 15th November 2013. Applications received after this time will not be accepted.
Click here for more details.
Kindly Click Here to Visit and Like our Facebook Page or follow us on TWITTER (@scholarshipNG) for prompt updates on more opportunities.