- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University
- Current Beneficiaries of the MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship award are not eligible to apply
Names of successful candidates will be published in National Dailies
WORTH: N200,000 per beneficiary.
DEADLINE: Closing date for receipt of application is Tuesday May 4th 2014
Please note that all information provided will be verified and persons with fraudulent information will be held accountable.
Please note that this portal is the only mode of application
Only applications from students studying one of the under listed courses will be considered:Accountancy/Accounting
Agric. Extension and Rural Development; Agricultural Science; Agronomy
Animal Breeding and Genetics; Animal Nutrition; Animal Production and Health
Aquaculture and Fisheries Management; Applied Physics
Architecture; Chemical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Computer and Electronics
Computer and Information Science; Computer and Mathematics; Computer Engineering
Computer Science; Electrical Engineering; Electrical/Electronics Engineering; Electronics and Computer Technology
Electronics Engineering; Engineering Physics; Industrial Mathematics; Industrial Physics
Information Technology; Mathematics; Mechanical Engineering; Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Petroleum and Gas Engineering; Physics Electronics; Geophysics; Physics/ Computational Modeling
Pure/ Applied Physics; Statistics; Statistics and Computer Science; System Engineering.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Kindly Click Here to Visit and Like our Facebook Page or follow us on TWITTER (@scholarshipNG) for prompt updates on more opportunities.