SNEPCo on behalf of itself and its co-venturers is launching the SNEPCo National Merit University Scholarship Scheme. The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying any of the under listed courses in Universities within Nigeria.
- Chemical / Process Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Geoscience / Geology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Materials / Corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics / Applied Physics
- Process Control Engineering
Eligible Applicants must: ·
- Have successfully completed a secondary education, with a minimum of seven credits, including Mathematics and English, in their O/Levels
- Have gained admission during the 2013/2014 academic session in an accredited and approved university in Nigeria.
- Be enrolled full‐time, in a university in Nigeria at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 3.5 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records)
- CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION
- SNEPCo will not accept emailed applications. It is important to visit the official website for detailed information and also access the online application portal
- SNEPCo is committed to providing scholarship opportunities that are not associated with application fees.
- Shell does not assign ‘Representatives’/‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications.
- Applications should be submitted online before Friday 31 October, 2014.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.