The Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC is inviting interested and qualified members of the public to her 2014 Undergraduate Essay Competition.
Essay Topic: Broadband a Catalyst for National Development.
Objectives of the NCC Essay Competition.
- Increase Awareness of the Subject Matter
- Engage and Enhance Research skills
- Encourage competition and academic excellence
- Build capacity of undergraduates
Methodology - NCC Essay Competition.
- Undergraduates will submit essays not more than 2500 words.
- The essays must have an Abstract, Introduction, Main body and Conclusion with references.
- Essay must have references.
- Participants must sign an undertaking stating the originality of their essays.
- First 500 entries representing undergraduates from the Institutions (Private and Public) across the country.
- Winning essays will be selected based on content, grammar and style.
- The winning essays will be announced by the First Quarter 2015.
How To ApplyEntries should be sent to: email@example.com
For more enquires, visit the Facebook channel – www.facebook.com/nigerian.communications.commission
- N500,000.00 cash prize, Branded NCC Laptop and Printer
- N300,000.00 cash prize
- N200,000.00 cash prize
Application Deadline.All entries must be sent in on, or before 13th January 2015.
Kindly Click Here to Visit and Like our Facebook Page and/or follow us on TWITTER (@scholarshipNG) for prompt updates on more opportunities.
Post a Comment
Add your comment