Applications are invited from qualified bonafide and registered Nigerian students from the catchment institutions for consideration for the award of scholarships to pursue first degree courses under the Chief Bode Amao Scholarship Award.
Applicants are expected to satisfy the following requirements:
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan
- Osun State University, Oshogbo
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Abia State University, Umuahia
- Adamawa State University, Mubi
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna
- Benue State University, Markudi
ELIGIBILITY/CRITERIAThe eligibility of candidates will largely depend on the following criteria:
- Attainment of high academic excellence with CGPA as the determinant factor
- Undergraduate candidates should be at least at the 200 level of their course of study at the time of completing the forms
The award is N70,000 per beneficiary per academic session and is active throughout the course of study
METHOD OF APPLICATIONApplication forms are obtainable free of charge form the Registrar's office of their respective institutions or can be DOWNLOADED HERE The printed forms should be completed and supported by the attestation from the Registrar of their institutions, that, they have registered for the current academic year.
The attested forms must reach the Secretariat not later than Monday, 16th November, 2015.
Candidates are advised to make ONE ENTRY ONLY, and fill the forms correctly. Any false information will attract automatic disqualification.
Registrars of Universities where students are currently enjoying scholarship award by BAF are required to forward copies of results of the affected students for the last last academic session to BAF Secretariat by post or scanned and send to the addresses below:
All applications should be addressed to:
Bode Amao Foundation (BAF)
Secretariat Post Office
Ibadan, Oyo State
Kindly Click Here to Visit and Like our Facebook Page or follow us on TWITTER (@scholarshipNG) for prompt updates on more opportunities.