The scholarship program, funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.
Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2016
Requirements / EligibilityApplications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, admitted during 2015/2016 or 2014/2015 academic session only, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
- Medicine & Surgery
9th March, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the steps below:
1.) Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb).
- School ID card.
- Admission letter.
- Birth certificate.
- O’ Level result.
- JAMB Result.
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
3.) Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
Click Here To Start Application Online
- That applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Co-venturers, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program published simultaneously with the Agbami scholarship program
- Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages.
- All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty
Kindly Click Here to Visit and Like our Facebook Page or follow us on TWITTER (@scholarshipNG), BB Channel (C001A507B) for prompt updates on more opportunities.