Friday, June 17, 2016
2016/2017 POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD SCHEME
In pursuance of this, NAE Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2016/2017 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
1. ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
3. Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible.
4. Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other companies and agencies are not eligible.
5. Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
6. Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
7. Application closes midnight, 26th June, 2016.
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 9th July, 2016.
Kindly Click Here to Visit and Like our Facebook Page or follow us on TWITTER (@scholarshipNG), BB Channel (C001A507B) for prompt updates on more opportunities.