District 9110 Education and Welfare Endowment Fund (DEWEF) Scholarship Award 2018
RequirementsCandidates should have completed:
- The first year (100 Level) and are now in their second year (200 Level); with minimum 3.0 CPGA.
- HND 1 with ND Results (Upper Credit)
- NCE 200 Level with Credit
Interview for shortlisted candidates shall hold on Thursday, 29th March, 2018 at the Rotary Centre, Ikeja, Lagos State at 10:00am
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 1st March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in writing through the Rotary Club in their community.
Click here to view Rotary Club in Lagos and Ogun States
Applications must be accompanied by
- Mandatory Reference Letter/letter of recommendation from applicant’s Tertiary Institutions.
- Curriculum vitae, Credentials, including the first year final examination result and other document that may be considered relevant.
Kindly Click Here to Visit and Like our Facebook Page or follow us on TWITTER (@scholarshipNG), BB Channel (C001A507B) for prompt updates on more opportunities
Scholarship opportunities for Nigerians
Post a Comment
Add your comment