Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates for the NLNG post-graduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Degree Programmed in the United Kingdom in September 2018.
The Scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian Graduates and Professionals with competitive advantage.
CRITERIA FOR AWARD
Prospective beneficiaries must
1. Have provisional admission from any of these UK institutions
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Leeds
- University of Liverpool
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Cranfield
to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine.
2. Possess minimum of second class (upper division) in relevant field of study
3. Have completed NYSC programme
4. Have not less than 8.0 IELTS score
5. Not be more than 30 years of age
6. Be resident in Nigeria
7. Provide letter of identification from respective local Government Councils
8. Possess international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2018
9. Be able to UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
10. Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2018 if selected
11. Not be direct relative to staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline: Friday, May 18th 2018
Kindly Click Here to Visit and Like our Facebook Page or follow us on TWITTER (@scholarshipNG), BB Channel (C001A507B) for prompt updates on more opportunities
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
2018 NLNG Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme
Posted by Olsey Consult
Labels: nlng, nlng scholarship, uk, united kingdom
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Add your comment